Tuesday 22 November 2011

Introduction

I am a male who is into cross dressing as well as other things. I have always liked getting messy and wet and love to see nicely dressed women doing the same. However not many women I know want to get wet or messy so I started cross dressing and pretending I was the woman getting messy.
Gradually I began to enjoy just dressing as a woman. I have no interest in sex with other men and remain totally heterosexual but more of my interests have turned to things that involve dressing in nice female clothes.
Recently I have also got involved in the dare scene and like to combine this with cross dressing when I can.
Through this blog I hope to share some of my experiences, my successes and my failures. I hope you enjoy reading and maybe feel some of the sexual satisfaction that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment