Friday 27 January 2012

National lottery dare

When I used to dares based on the Lottery numbers this one came up. The Lottery picked the clothes and the mess from some pictures already posted so I had no way of changing anything.

Here are the clothes. Notice I have now started to wear a watch as well.



Now the first thing to do is fill my handbag with custard.


Then lots of treacle over the clothes. I love treacle as it makes such a mess and is so sticky.




More custard. This time over the skirt and into the knickers




Time to empty the handbag out.


Then more treacle over the head and rubbed well into the clothes including the bra.




Time to finish the mess off with more custard over the head.



Now the destructive part of the dare as those big white sandlas get cut off and cut up.



No comments:

Post a Comment